- All students grades PreK through 12 are expected to wear full school uniform every day- no exceptions.
- The uniform must be worn to and from school, at lunchtime and recess, and on all school field trips.
- Label your student’s clothing.
- Hoodies are NOT allowed. Please purchase appropriate school sweater.
- Hats with visors are encouraged to be worn outside the classroom for protection from the sun. Hats are not to be worn in class.
- Students must not display tattoos or inappropriate piercings.
- Parents should help their students undertake good hygiene practice in all areas of cleanliness.
- Girls: Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee
- The manner in which the uniform is worn will reflect pride in the school. This means that, the uniform:
- will be clean;
- in a state of good repair;
- appropriately fitted; and
- worn without non-uniform garments being visible.
By having a compulsory uniform the school aims to:
- promote a positive image of our school in the community;
- encourage a sense of pride and belonging amongst our student; and
- identify our students as belonging to Cunae.
It is expected parents will help students meet their uniform requirements.
With the exception of the cargo pants/skirts/shorts/shoes, all uniform items are to be purchased through the school office.
Order forms will be supplied July, October and February.
Please submit 1 order form per child
Lower School (Prek through 6th Grade) Order Form
Upper School (7th through 12th Grade) Uniform Order From