Global Trekkers: Ages 4-12
Session 1: July 9 - July 13 Session 2: July 16 - July 20
$265 for full days (9am to 3pm) or $160 half days (9am-12pm) (12pm-3pm)
Campers will be divided into groups throughout the day, by age and interests. All campers will have an opportunity to participate in the different treks.
- Eco Trekking : This trek is designed to nurture and deepen children's natural curiosity and foster awareness and respect for the natural environment around us. Our registered wildlife campus is home to many four, six and eight legged critters so campers will have an opportunity to explore and learn about natures web that exists at Cunae; as well as learn about the plants and forest canopy that is home to our creatures. Eco trekkers also gives kids an opportunity to explore ideas of conservation and sustainability, and the impact we have on our environment.
- Nature Art Trekking: Campers will engage in an exploration of the natural world leading to an artistic response expressing our wonder at the diversity of life and the environment around us. They will be guided to create nature inspired art using a variety of natural materials such as leaves, mud twigs, feathers, food coloring from food.
- Amazing Race & Survivor Trekking: Campers will trek around the world and engage in different challenges whilst also learning survival skills such as building huts, identifying plants, first aid, and what to do when things don't go as planned!!!
Other treks may be added based on interest.
Explore China!: Ages 5-10
Session 1: July 9 - July 13
$265 for full days (9am to 3pm) or $160 half days (9am-12pm)
Come on a whirlwind adventure on a magic carpet ride through China! Partnering with Texas Phoenix International School whose mission is to build a cultural bridge between China and America, campers will be immersed in all things Chinese, developing an appreciation for the colourful culture that exists.
Your adventure will include:
- Art, calligraphy, language, storytelling, food and music
- Exploring Emperor Qin’s Great Wall, Terra Cotta Warriors, and other great Chinese cityscapes
- Learning the art of Gongfu
…and much more.
We hope to see you soon!
Fees, Refund Policy & Cancellations
Withdrawal from a camp must occur prior to June 25th of the given camp year for a full refund less a $30 administrative fee. All refund requests must be made in writing to the school NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER June 25th FOR ANY REASON. Should it become necessary for a camp to be changed or cancelled by the school, a full refund will be made. Cancellations will not be decided until the week prior to the camp.
Lunch & Clothing
All students must bring a cold sack lunch with drink(s) and snack. Please ensure appropriate closed toe footwear and clothing is provided. Hats, sunscreen and mosquito repellent are also encouraged.
Online Registration Form
Please complete the online registration form and bring with you release and waiver form when on the first day of camp. You will be sent an invoice in due course.